Virtual StrongBox Quick Topics
Virtual StrongBox is a trusted and secure customer engagement platform that allows financial institutions and their customers to streamline the document storage and information transfer process. Created by a team of technology innovators with more than 175 combined years of finance industry experience it provides the peace-of-mind of a safe deposit box with the convenience of interacting instantly online.
Major life events such as births, marriages, first mortgages, and wills have important documents attached to them that contain sensitive information as do medical histories, insurance information, titles, deeds and tax information.
Virtual StrongBox will securely store of all these important documents, make them accessible when they are most needed and allow for the quick, efficient and most importantly secure sharing of these documents. Virtual StrongBox is an actual depository and not just a temporary storage drop or transfer station.
For more information visit us at virtualstrongbox.com
Read our article: 10 Reasons to Choose Virtual StrongBox
|Personal Documentation||Real Estate and Personal Property||Financial/Business|
NOTE: ALL FILES ARE PROTECTED BY AES 256 BIT ENCRYPTION
|•||Federal Information Processing Standards – The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) specifies a FIPS-approved cryptographic algorithm that can be used to protect electronic data. The AES algorithm is a symmetric block cipher that can encrypt (encipher) and decrypt (decipher) information.|
Some of the many security and privacy features of Virtual StrongBox include:
- Configured on dedicated, redundant storage devices in redundant datacenters rather than a less-secure, cloud-based model
- The datacenters have SSAE 16 certification, 24 hour monitoring to assure safety and continuous backup in case of power outages or physical disasters
- Files are protected with AES 256 bit encryption
- Files are encrypted in transit and at rest using patented technology
- Supports Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) that ensures a session key cannot be compromised
- Single Sign-on from inside online banking that provides a layer of multi-factor authentication
- Mobile multi-factor authentication that allows for access outside online banking
- Only the user has access to documents in their Strongbox
For more information about VSB security view our Security Page
Two words … Security and Privacy
If you care about who has access to your information and can read it, copy it, steal it, sell it or how many copies of it might be on the internet, then Virtual StrongBox is your answer.
If you don’t care about Security and Privacy, then store your information in the cheapest place you can find.
Learn more about our Total Information Privacy and Protection on our website HERE
For more information visit Virtual StrongBox
No worries if you have filled your strongbox to its capacity. It’s easy to buy (add) more storage space for your account from inside your account. Here’s how to do it once you have logged in:
- Access the Profile Settings window. This can be done by:
- From the username drop-down menu select the My Profile option
- Clicking on the gear icon next to your storage meter at the bottom of the left windowpane
- If you have the Actions Menu on then you can easily get to Upgrades by clicking Buy More Space on the left menu or clicking My Profile from the left menu and choosing the Upgrade Tab
- There are two tabs: Profile and Upgrade
- Select the Upgrade Tab
- Below your Upgrade History is the Purchase Storage section – You may securely purchase more storage at any time
- From the Purchase Storage drop-down menu select the amount of space you want to purchase
- Select the payment method and if applicable enter card information
- Click Confirm Purchase to complete the upgrade
- After the transaction has completed you will receive a printable confirmation
- Click close to exit the confirmation screen
- Your storage meter will now be adjusted showing the upgraded amount